PwC has appointed five new directors to its practice in the West and Wales region as part of continued investment in the UK outside of London. New offices, new technology and new ways of working in recent years have led to more than half of PwC’s workforce now being based in one of its regional practices.
The new directors are:
- Daniel Pearce (Banking & Capital Markets External Audit)
- Jamie Smith (Asset & Wealth Management External Audit)
- Katharine Adlard (Financial Services Tax)
- Rick Watts (Pensions Actuarial)
- Tom Hunt (Technology Consulting)
To underpin its continued regional growth strategy across the region, PwC also promoted six members of staff to senior manager and 14 to manager.