Press release by GMN International – We are pleased to extend a very warm welcome to our new members in Sweden, Allians Audit & Accounting AB, who joined GMN on 1 May this year.
Allians has three office locations: one in Järfälla (northern Stockholm), a second in southern Stockholm, and the third in Visby on the Swedish island of Gotland. The firm has 4 principals, 6 authorised public accountants (CPA) and 3 authorised accountants.
Over the three locations, there are a total of 25 employees.
Allians specialise in owner-managed, entrepreneurial organisations and growthfocused small to medium sized organisations. They provide services and are experienced in the fields of:
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Ongoing reporting
- Franchise chains
- Financial statements and group accounts
- Corporate governance
- Liquidation and bankruptcy
- Due diligence (for all sizes of companies,including listed)
- Tax compliance and high level tax advice
- IPO and listing
- Education and counselling in advanced accounting issues