Crowe Horwath expands into Central and Eastern Europe with the addition of seven new member firms across nine countries across Central and Eastern Europe completing its coverage in the sub-region.
There are member firms in:
- Albania: Founded in 2002, one of the five founding firms of the Albanian audit profession.
- Bulgaria: founded in 2010 and is the ninth largest network in the country.
- Hungary: Established in 2001, Crowe Horwath in Hungary has since grown into a firm known for its innovative and technology driven approach, including the development of tools such as D-risk and Webtrust.
- Poland, Czech Republic, Slovakia: was established in 1990 and currently has 507 partners and professionals across seven offices.
- Romania: Operating since 1994, the firm is the seventh largest network in the country.
- Slovenia: The firm is a subsidiary of our current member firm in Croatia.
- Ukraine: Crowe Horwath in the Ukraine is a result of a merger of four firms creating one of the largest multidisciplinary firms in Ukraine and now ranks as the top seventh network in the country.
These firms are joined in the sub-region by long standing members Crowe Horwath Croatia and Crowe Horwath BDM Serbia.
Crowe Horwath International CEO Kevin McGrath said: “Market expectations are high for rapid and increased growth across Central and Eastern Europe. Having completed our footprint with the addition of well-established, high quality, and innovative firms is critical to our member firms’ ability, from China to the U.S., in effectively serving clients who are looking to expand and be serviced in these growing markets. We’re thrilled to welcome each of these firms and their people into the Crowe Horwath family."