On Monday, 2nd October 2023, UC&CS celebrated its XXIV Annual Worldwide Associate’s Conference 2023, now face to face, which was dedicated to analyse the change of the new world order in the transformation of the international economy around the restart of the world economy in the face of the new geoeconomics in emerging regions of the world.
The conference was aimed at general accountants, auditors and other professionals linked to the specialties of public accounting that are associated with UC&CS America and UC&CS Global. The conference was broadcast through the Webex, IBM Video Streaming and YouTube in Spanish platforms, as well as YouTube, LinkedIn and Facebook channels in English and open to the general public.
On this occasion we had the participation of the following speakers:
1. Kalep González with the theme: “Introduction of CBDCs and the evolution to an international multipolar financial system”
2. The official opening of the event was made by the MBA and José Gerardo Tajonar Castro, president of ANIERM.
3. Gustavo Vega, Colegio de México, with the theme: “The Emerging International Order”.
How well do you really know your competitors?
Access the most comprehensive Company Profiles on the market, powered by GlobalData. Save hours of research. Gain competitive edge.
Your download email will arrive shortly
Not ready to buy yet? Download a free sample
We are confident about the unique quality of our Company Profiles. However, we want you to make the most beneficial decision for your business, so we offer a free sample that you can download by submitting the below formBy GlobalData
4. Claudia Avila Connelly, with the theme: “Nearshoring: a long-term strategic vision”.
5. Marisela Connelly, Colegio de México, with the theme: “The concept of Indo-Pacific and the Chinese response”
6. Beata Wojna ITESM, with the theme: “Europe in the new global context”.
7. Silvia Lin, Editor LATAM China Hoy Magazine, with the theme: “One route, one path. Current status”
8. Alberto Vazquez, with the theme: “UC&CS NETWORKING”.
9. Fabian Martínez, with the theme: “Presentation of the Program for Leaders of the Future”.
Additionally, the conference enjoyed of the in-person presence of 40 partners from the Americas and Europe, which included visitors from most Latin American countries, Spain, and the United States.