The Accountant & International Accounting Bulletin Awards 2018 are now open for nominations until 19 July.
This year marks the sixth consecutive year for the awards and we have been seeing more and more nominations every year. The awards are judged by an independent industry panel (to be announced) and our Editor Jonathan Minter.
This year’s categories are:
- Network of the year
- Rising Star Network of the year
- Association of the year
- Rising Star Association of the year
- Audit Innovation of the year
- Advisory Project of the year
- Employer of the year
- Sustainable Organisation of the year
- Sustainability Champion of the year
- Accountancy Software of the year
- Communication Campaign of the year
- Thought Leadership Initiative of the year
- Professional Body of the year
- Accounting Capacity Building Champion of the year
- Young Accountant of the Year
- Personality of the Year
- Lifetime Achievement Award
See full nomination criteria and how to nominate here.
Previous winners include KPMG, PwC, Grant Thornton International, MSI Global Alliance, RSM, CPA Canada, The Institute of Management Accountants and many more.
The award winners will be announced The Digital Accountancy Forum & Awards 2018 on 4 October in London.
If you have any questions about the nomination process please contact Accountancy Group Editor Jonathan Minter Jonathan.Minter@verdict.co.uk or Editorial Director Ana Gyorkos Ana.firstname.lastname@example.org.
To attend the even please email email@example.com.