By Steffen Müller
PrimeGlobal has admitted five member firms to its association.
PrimeGlobal new member firms are:
- Porte Brown, based in Greater Chicago, US
- S.J. Grand Financial and Tax Advisory, based in Beijing, China
- Suzhou Hua Ming United CPA, based in Jiangsu, China
- DMC Assocaites, based in Nairobi, Kenia
- PIM & Co. based in Kampala, Uganda
US firm Porte Brown is operating in the Greater Chicago area and offers accounting services through 78 staff in three offices.
Chinese firm S.J. Grand Financial and Tax Advisory provides services in the four business divisions corporate finance, tax and accountancy, optimisation and financial advisory through offices in Beijing, Shanghai, Shenzhen and Paris, France.
Chinese firm Suzhou Hua Ming United CPA offers audit, tax, consulting and financial advisory services through its office in Jiangsu.
The two African firms DMC Associates and PIM & Co provide full-range accounting services in their respective locations Nairobi, Kenia and Kampala, Uganda.