SFAI executive board has decided to establish a new international business centre (IBC) in Miami, USA
This IBC continues the strategy to have cities in the world where our member firms could rely to develop international work for their own clients.
The centre in Miami city will be conducted by Gerson Preston, our member firm in Florida, USA, through the team led by the regional director for USA and managing partner Alan Lips.
SFAI International business centre provides a unique focal point for advice, support and services for both business and private individuals, looking either to invest in or carry out business from Miami mainly for Latin American and Canadian countries looking to expand to the rest of the world.
Through the provision of specialist knowledge, advice and global reach the IBC in Miami can provide support and help with:
- Cross border working
- Exploring business opportunities in new countries
- Developing international trade
- Setting up a business in the USA or overseas
- Supporting global operations
- Providing strategic business advice
- Mergers and acquisitions worldwide
- International tax advice and planning
- Investment proposition planning and assessment
- In country advice on business ethics, practices and culture
How well do you really know your competitors?
Access the most comprehensive Company Profiles on the market, powered by GlobalData. Save hours of research. Gain competitive edge.
Your download email will arrive shortly
Not ready to buy yet? Download a free sample
We are confident about the unique quality of our Company Profiles. However, we want you to make the most beneficial decision for your business, so we offer a free sample that you can download by submitting the below formBy GlobalData