Sage, the payroll technology firm for small and mid-sized businesses (SMBs), has announced the launch of Sage Intacct Planning in the UK.
Already supporting customers across the US, Canada, South Africa and Australia, the cloud-based solution will help UK organisations reduce the need for time consuming spreadsheets for financial planning and budgeting tasks. Freeing them up to get work done quicker and smarter, it offers a more effective budgeting and planning solution, simplifying complex tasks such as advanced financial modelling and ‘what-if’ scenario analysis.
Sage VP for planning product management, André Lafayette, said: “SMBs are operating in a fast-changing world, so simplifying their work and freeing them up to focus on what really matters to their business is key. With this solution, customers can create highly detailed and comprehensive financial plans that take into account a range of scenarios and variables, allowing them to better prepare for the future and adapt to evolving market conditions.
“We’re thrilled to be launching Sage Intacct Planning in the UK, putting Finance in the driver’s seat to help organisations achieve their goals through more effective planning and budgeting.”
Sage Intacct Planning offers finance professionals a range of features to help more flexible and impactful budgeting, planning and decision-making:
- Integration with Sage Intacct Core Accounting, allows customers to use their existing General Ledger accounts to manage actuals, budgets, and forecasts seamlessly
- Intelligent Planning Wizard enables customers using ERP systems other than Sage Intacct Accounting to easily import and map data and dimensions from any ERP or General Ledger system
- ‘What-if’ scenario modelling enables the evaluation of multiple options and variables simultaneously to confidently choose the best path forward
- Multi-currency planning and reporting provides seamless collaboration with budget owners in every location
- Advanced modelling facilitates the building of flexible budgets tailored to the organisation
- Rolling forecasts make it easy to modify plans and pivot as business conditions change
Sage Intacct Planning was designed with small and medium-sized organisations in mind; this dedicated tool is intuitive and easy to use for both finance and operations teams and can be fully managed by finance without the support of IT colleagues.
How well do you really know your competitors?
Access the most comprehensive Company Profiles on the market, powered by GlobalData. Save hours of research. Gain competitive edge.
Your download email will arrive shortly
Not ready to buy yet? Download a free sample
We are confident about the unique quality of our Company Profiles. However, we want you to make the most beneficial decision for your business, so we offer a free sample that you can download by submitting the below formBy GlobalData