PrimeGlobal is delighted to welcome two new member firms to the association:Aegis Business Solutions from Trinidad and Tobago, and ALLNISON Auditing and Consulting Co.,Ltd from Cambodia. Both firms are the first members to join PrimeGlobal in their respective regions and are emblematic of PrimeGlobal’s continued growth and success.
Key highlights for Aegis include:
- They have strong experience in the Caribbean, having operated across the region, and are a key point of contact for international firms who wish to collaborate and do business in this area.
- Aegis Chairman, Angela Lee Loy, is well connected and respected throughout the Caribbean region and is highly regarded as an anticipatory leader and entrepreneur.
- Aegis will be joining PrimeGlobal’s North America region, which recently celebrated having thirteen firms named as part of the prestigious Inside Public Accounting’s Best of the Best Awards – more than any other accounting association or network.
Key highlights for ALLNISON include:
- They are our first member firm in Cambodia, giving us a deep market insight in this emerging ASEAN nation and providing a key contact for firms looking to do business in the area.
- They have in-depth experience as a one-stop service professional firm, with particular expertise in tax solutions, which they are looking forward to sharing with other PrimeGlobal members.
- ALLNISON has become part of PrimeGlobal’s Asia Pacific region, which has experienced unprecedented growth of 247% in the past year.