PrimeGlobal is proud to report a combined annual firm revenue of US $3.5 billion, with an unprecedented 20% revenue increase in the year 2020/21.
As members of the fastest growing global association with a continued year-on-year double-digit growth, PrimeGlobal firms are experiencing strong organic growth with strategic investment in advisory and consulting services and increase in staff, partners, and locations across all four global regions.
This year also marks the launch of PrimeGlobal’s Strategy 2025, resulting from the biggest ever consultation with members, and securing a vibrant future and continued growth for all PrimeGlobal member firms. The Strategy includes significant investment to ensure that firms will be future ready to meet their clients’ changing needs.
Key highlights include:
- PrimeGlobal reports double digit growth with aggregated member firm revenue of over US $3.5 billion for the year ending May 31, 2021.
- PrimeGlobal Asia Pacific region experienced an incredible growth of 247%, due to organic growth and recruitment efforts focused on Greater China and ASEAN regions.
- PrimeGlobal firm staff grew by 21% to more than 29,000, while the number of partners increased by staggering 41%to over 3,000.
- With 20% combined member firm revenue increase, PrimeGlobal continues to experience growth in all service lines, with notable growth in Advisory services, confirming PrimeGlobal’s position as a leading global association of trusted business advisory and accounting firms.
- PrimeGlobal reinforced its global presence by increasing the total number ofcountries from 94 to 101, with coverage across 941 locations, confirming PrimeGlobal is the most diverse global association in the profession.
- PrimeGlobal launched Strategy 2025, setting out how the association will secure a vibrant future for PrimeGlobal member firms, by fulfilling its purpose, realizing its vision and mission, and remaining true to its values.
Commenting on the performance of the 2020/21 fiscal year, PrimeGlobal CEO Steve Heathcote said, “I am so proud of our member firms who have been by their clients’ side throughout the pandemic. Our community of engaged members have come together to learn and respond to changing needs. Our unique culture of learning, sharing and collaboration continues to attract new strong independent firms to PrimeGlobal. As the pace of change quickens, we have anticipated how firms will need to be supported in the future through our biggest strategy consultation ever. Our Strategy will ensure our firms are ready to re-tool, re-skill and re-set to help businesses thrive as we emerge from the pandemic.”