PwC Singapore has appointed 12 new partners, including seven women. The irm’s executive chair Yeoh Oon Jin said: “This group of partners are diverse across many dimensions – gender, background, skillset and international experience. I am confident that they will serve to strengthen our ability to address the rapidly evolving needs and challenges of our clients doing business in today’s complex world.”
The new partners are:
- Mabel Ang (Ms) Asset & Wealth Management Assurance, specializing in alternatives and market entry for the Asset & Wealth Management industry.
- Nick Davison (Mr) Financial Crime, South East Asia Consulting, focusing on anti-financial crime consulting with emphasis on large scale remediation and transformation programmes for financial institutions.
- Ding Suk Peng (Ms) Corporate Tax, covering tax and investment-related regulatory issues in the Myanmar market.
- David Lee (Mr) Real Estate & Hospitality Assurance, specializing in financial reporting, audit & due diligence and internal controls & governance for the Real Estate & Hospitality industry
- Yang Li (Ms) Global Mobility, covering global immigration.
- Liao Jie Hong (Mr) Corporate Tax, focusing on transfer pricing with emphasis on the Transport & Logistics industry.
- Lim Chin Chin (Ms) Corporate Tax, specializing in tax related to mergers & acquisitions
- Janeshwar Pachigolla (Mr) Mergers & Acquisitions Advisory, focusing on mergers & acquisitions due diligence in the Myanmar market.
- Irene Tai (Ms) Corporate Tax, covering corporate tax planning for cross-border investments with a focus on the Oil & Gas and Commodity Trading sectors.
- Christopher Tan (Mr) Deals Accounting Advisory & Valuations focusing in the following expert areas within mergers & acquisitions – valuations, accounting and sales & purchase agreements advisory.
- Jennifer Tay (Ms) Capital Projects & Infrastructure with emphasis on infrastructure and deals advisory across markets in Southeast Asia and China.
- Penny Ying (Ms) Insurance Assurance, specializing in audit and compliance-related matters for the Insurance industry.