International Accounting Bulletin & The Accountant 2017 Awards nominations open20 April 2017
International Accounting Bulletin & The Accountant Awards nominations are now open until Friday 7 July
The Awards dinner will be held as part of a half a day Accountancy Industry event, on 4 October in London . For detailed agenda and to register attendance please visit the event website
We encourage networks, associations, professional bodies and other relevant parties of all sizes to nominate for awards in the categories below and you can find detailed nomination criteria on the IAB website and TA website.
Please note that some categories are only for networks and associations or for professional bodies. Please read the details of the category you wish to nominate in.
A judging panel of industry experts will review the nominations before the winners are formally announced on the night.
Please send your nominations to: TA.IAB.Awards17@timetric.com
The categories are:
- Network of the Year
- Rising Star Network
- Association of the Year
- Rising Star Association
- Audit Innovation of the year
- Advisory Project of the year
- Employer of the Year
- Sustainable organisation of the year
- Accountancy software of the year
- Communication Campaign of the year
- Thought Leadership Initiative of the year
- Long-lasting impact Professional Body of the year
- Accounting capacity building champion of the year
- Young Accountant of the Year
- Personality of the Year
- Lifetime Achievement Award