AGN International adds twenty new canadian members to the North American region9 February 2017
Press release by AGN International - AGN International, a global association of public accounting firms, is pleased to announce that twenty firms from EPR Canada have joined the North American membership. Firms with the EPR naming convention will continue to use the brand, but the association operations and organization will blend into AGN’s North American region.
Formed over 25 years ago by a forward-thinking group of professional public accountants in Western Canada, EPR grew steadily from the Pacific to the Atlantic coasts. Including members located in British Columbia, Northwest Territories, Saskatchewan, Manitoba, Ontario, Newfoundland & Labrador, and New Brunswick. They are pleased to now enter the next phase of growth with AGN.
“We are very excited about what this means for our member firms. AGN shares our values of education, support and camaraderie, and we believe that this organization will support our firms in their objectives for growth and superior client service,” says Paul Walker, former Chairman of EPR. Walker will join the Executive Committee of AGN International – North America, Inc. in a newly-created position representing the Canadian membership.
AGN North American Regional Director Kathy Sautters commented, “This is an incredible addition for AGN, and provides a very unique advantage to our members located or doing business in Canada. We now have the critical mass to both address client’s varied technical and geographic needs, and also create Canadian-specific programs and resources. Transitioning EPR firms into AGN members will be a win-win for everyone, and we are very excited by the synergies it will bring.”
EPR firms provide professional services in accounting assurance services, accounting management services, taxation services, and management consulting. Over the years, it has focused on strengthening its core services, with a clear focus on quality and integrity.
Member firms joining AGN include:
- Concert CPA (Vancouver and Richmond, BC)
- David Pel & Company Inc. (Surrey, BC)
- Denis G. Fillion CMA Ltd. (St Pierre Jolys, MB)
- Dougan Irwin & Associates (Nanaimo, BC)
- EPR Bathurst / Péninsule (Bathurst and Caraquet, BC)
- EPR Coquitlam (Coquitlam, BC)
- EPR Daye Kelly & Associates (Fredericton, NB)
- EPR Kirby & Company (Mount Pearl, NL)
- EPR Maple Ridge/Langley (Maple Ridge and Langley, BC)
- EPR North Vancouver (Vancouver, BC)
- EPR Rieger Bray Hohl (Chatham and Tilbury, ON)
- EPR Robichaud & Associates Inc. (Dieppe, NB)
- EPR Saskatoon (Saskatoon, SK)
- EPR Stonewall (Stonewall, MB)
- EPR Trillium LLP (London, Dorchster and Aylmer, ON)
- EPR Yellowknife Accounting Professional Corporation (Yellowknife, NWT)
- Feltham & Associates (Mount Pearl, NL)
- Hendricks & Associates (Toronto, ON)
- Rumley Holmes LLP (Barrie, ON)
- Tierney Simpson & Prytula (Kingston and Gananoque, ON)
These additions are welcomed by longtime Canadian member firms Rolfe Benson Chartered Professional Accountants (Vancouver), Adams & Miles LLP (Toronto and Brampton), and Logan Katz LLP (Ottawa). With this influx of new firms, AGN is already creating new programs for Canadian members to help meet their needs addressing specific Canadian client issues.